Supervises and manages employees
- Manages all day to day operations, understands employee positions well enough to preform duties in employees' absence
- Maintains service and sanitation standards in a restaurant and service areas
- Review Staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operation needs and financial objectives are met
Leads Food and Beverage Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches/mentors to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
- Ensures compliance with all food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ensure staff understands local and state laws.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Excellent customer service skills, food service experience, interpersonal communications skills, cash handling skills, and supervision of deposits. Barista/deli/grocery experience a plus.
Alertness, ingenuity, creativity, concentration, judgment, reasoning, initiative, aesthetic sense, and patience are all necessary mental abilities. Speaking and writing ability as well as visual, auditory, tactile and olfactory, and tasting discrimination necessary.
Experience: Food service, cash handling, and customer service experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Pay is dependent on experience.Apply now