Lift Ticket Refunds and Resort Credit
Plans Change – and You Can Change Them
We understand plans change, so every lift ticket and rental purchased from a Power Pass resort after October 15, 2021 can now be changed, too*. Plus, there’s no charge to change your mind – you’ll just pay for any price difference.
Tickets, rentals, and lessons are non-refundable or transferable on the date valid (regardless of when you purchased them). When you exchange a purchase for resort credit, that resort credit is NON-REFUNDABLE. You may not exchange your purchase for resort credit and then request a refund.
Within 48 hours of the ticket or lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lift ticket, rental, or lesson. Tickets, rentals, and lessons are not refundable or transferable on the date valid. Please allow one to two weeks for your refund to process. Resort credit cannot be refunded.
Refund requests have to be made in writing by emailing [email protected]
* Product changes must be completed by midnight (11:59 p.m. MT) the night before your visit and credits must be used by April 30, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I change my lift tickets and/or rentals?
Your welcome email contains a link that will take you into your portal. Please bookmark that page. Choose Exchange and proceed through the process to exchange your purchases for resort credit.
To use your resort credit for another purchase, you need to click on the credit card tab at checkout and choose gift cards. Enter your resort credit number and PIN and you’re done. Any remaining balance can be paid by credit card. You can only use one resort credit per transaction. If you have several that you want to use, you need to split up your new purchases.
Q: Is there a time limit on when I can change my plans?
Q: Can I change anything else on my itinerary, like lodging?
Q: How much does it cost to change my tickets or rentals?
Q: Is there a limit to how many times I change my plans?
Q: Can I share my credit with a friend or another family member?
Q: If I purchased a lift ticket, can I use that credit for something else?
Q: Can I apply my credit to a future season?
Lift Tickets, Rentals & Lessons Refund Policy
- Within 48 hours of the ticket or lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lift ticket, rental, or lesson. Tickets, rentals, and lessons are not refundable or transferable on the date valid. Refund requests have to be made in writing by emailing [email protected] Please allow up to two weeks for your refund to process.
- After you make your purchase, up to 11:59 pm on the day before your product(s) are valid, you may defer your ticket, rentals or lessons and receive a credit in the US dollar amount of your original purchase.
- Credit can be used for lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Credit will be provided electronically, as made available in an online account, accessed via the customer online portal.
- Credit amounts will be based on the ticket purchaser’s actual purchase price, less insurance, if applicable. If you use your credit on a ticket that is more expensive, you must pay the price difference between the credit and the new ticket.
- Credit can NOT be used for lodging, food, beverage, or resort merchandise.
- Credit expires April 30, 2022.
- Lift tickets received as a benefit associated with other tickets that are not purchased by the visitor directly for us and/or complimentary passes are not eligible for credit. This refund policy may not apply to lift tickets purchased from an authorized third-party seller or from a tour operator as part of a bundled package or trip, and purchasers should discuss with their authorized third-party seller or tour operator how the refund policy applies to their purchase.
- Deferral of a lift ticket is only available for tickets that are unused at the time of the deferral request. A ticket is “unused” if the ticket has not been scanned or used to access any Power Pass Resort destination after October 15, 2022.
There is no fee to change your plans. Other than as expressly stated here, all terms and conditions applicable to Power Pass product and season pass purchases remain in full force and effect and these products continue to be non-refundable.