WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We are so excited to welcome you back to winter at Pajarito. We’ve been working tirelessly to develop innovative ways to provide our guests with peace of mind as they visit our resort during a COVID-19 season. Please visit our health and safety page to see what precautions we have in place, and see the latest regulations and guidance from the state of New Mexico.
- Lift tickets will be only be sold online and can be purchased here
- Tickets will be changeable – if you change your mind, you can use your resort credits towards a different day on the mountain LEARN MORE
Face Coverings are required
Maintain physical distancing
Wash your hands
- Please abide by New Mexico guidelines for physical distancing, face coverings and hand washing. Please review these guidelines at https://cv.nmhealth.org/covid-safe-practices/
- We ask you to remain within your party of people, and stay 6 feet away from those not in your party.
- Face coverings are required when you’re indoors at Pajarito, and we ask that you kindly wear your mask when it’s not possible to maintain at least 6 feet of distance outdoors.
- Travelers to New Mexico should reference the Governor’s Executive Order for Travelers and everyone should review the current health orders by the State of New Mexico.
- If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Pajarito is NM Safe Certified. That means all of our employees are trained and certified in COVID-safe practices. We’re working hard to clean and disinfect surfaces, promote social distancing, and wearing our masks to help keep you – and our staff – healthy and well.
Lift Tickets and Passes
- We don’t anticipate a reservation system for our passholders at this time.
- All lift tickets will be sold online and there will be no window rate.
- You must purchase tickets, rentals, and lessons before arrival on the mountain. Lessons are available by reservations only by emailing [email protected]
- A major goal of our pricing this season will be to help anticipate and spread out demand.
- On peak days, expect to see higher rates due to increased demand, and conversely, expect to see much lower pricing on weekdays and other non-peak time periods.
Rentals are available to reserve by clicking here
For the health and well-being of our guests and employees, we will be modifying pick-up procedures for rentals for the 20/21 season. Here is what you need to know before you book:
- At the time of booking, you will need to provide the name, birth date, height, weight, and skier type of each member of your party.
- When you arrive at Pajarito, you’ll check-in and be directed to the rental shop to pick up your rentals. Wait in line until you are called into the boot fitting area. Please do not have friends or family who are not renting join you.
- After boot fitting, you’ll be directed to equipment fitting, where you’ll be fitted for your skis and poles or snowboard. Pick up your gear on the rack and head to the slopes.
- At the end of the rental period, please remove your boots outside Equipment Return. Guests will not be allowed to remove gear inside Equipment Return.
- We encourage guests to rent gear for the entire length of days they plan to ski to avoid having to repeat the rental process each day.
During the ski season, the rental shop is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Pajarito is well-known for its great SnowSports School. This year due to COVID restrictions, Pajarito is only offering a Friends & Family Private Lesson.
Up to 4 guests for $200 for a private 2-hour lesson with an instructor.
Form Your Own Group for as Low as $25 per person. Price does not include lift ticket or rentals.
Lessons are available at 10 am and 1 pm
Groups will only be formed by family units or friends, and at the time of reservation. The instructor will teach to the least experienced skier or rider, with no ability-based splits occurring during the lesson. Pajarito Mountain SnowSports School will not create groups.
NEW! online food ordering option featuring convenient to-go options. Click here to order
- Pajarito will be adhering to New Mexico regulations regarding indoor dining capacity
- Outdoor seating will be available on the deck and there are no capacity limits for outdoor dining. Outdoor dining spaces must allow for 6 feet between parties, per local zoning.
- Pajarito asks guests to limit their time at tables to 30 minutes to allow other guests time for a break.
- Contactless payment methods are available atour restaurant, so we encourage guests to avoid bringing cash.
- Our new online ordering system is awesome — you’ll order through the system and it will notify you when and where to pick up your hot and ready food. It makes things more convenient and easier — no more waiting in long lines!
- All retail shops must adhere to New Mexico retail guidance and capacity limits based on the dial level.