Save Big on Lift Tickets by Purchasing Online.
Plan in advance and purchase your tickets online. With that convenience comes BIG savings on lift tickets. Acquire your ticket by midnight the night before you want ski or ride and save. After 12:01 AM the day of, we’ll no longer offer lift tickets online. We have limited quantities on deeply discounted tickets, so the sooner you buy, the more you’ll save.
- Tickets are non-refundable and date-specific.
- Deeply discounted lift tickets have very limited quantities and will sell out.
- Online purchases must be completed by midnight the night before you want to ski or ride. For example, want to ski Saturday? Purchase your online ticket by 11:59 PM Friday night to save or, for even deeper discounts, purchase by 11:59 PM Thursday night. Online lift tickets are not available for same-day purchase.
- You will be emailed a voucher redeemable for your lift ticket on the mountain.
- This voucher is not your lift ticket.
- Please bring the voucher, either printed or on your device, to the ticket window or office to redeem for your lift ticket.
- The regular window rate is $59 for adults. Full ticket prices are below
Swipe through this gallery to see how the process works:
Tickets are date specific and valid only for the date purchased.
Ticket(s) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All vouchers are redeemable for ticket(s) upon arrival at any ticket sales point at Pajarito Mountain.
Tickets are only redeemable and valid at Pajarito Mountain.
Closures are possible due to weather.
Pajarito Mountain is not responsible for loss or theft.
Online deals may not be combined with other specials, including Ski School and rental packages and offers.
For questions contact a representative at (505) 662 5725
2019/2020 Lift Ticket Window Rates
|Adult (Ages 25-59)||Youth (6th Grade – 24)||
Senior (Ages 60-69)
|In Season Full Day||$59||$45||$45|
|In Season Half Day||$45||$35||$35|
|Beginner Lift Only||$24||$24||$24|
Morning Half Day Tickets are valid from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Afternoon Half Day Tickets are valid from 12:30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
Lift Tickets must be visible to Ticket Checkers and Lift Operators. Rates are per day, and subject to change without notice. Tickets are for uphill traffic only. No downhill rides on chairlifts.
Who Skis FREE at Pajarito Mountain?
Main Ticket Office
Buy lift tickets inside the Lower Level of the Main Lodge
8am–4:30pm when lifts are turning
Pajarito Mountain accepts cash, checks and American Express, VISA, Mastercard & Discover.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org