Introducing the new touchless Pajarito Card
The brand new Pajarito Card provides a contactless ticket, rental, and ski school experience, designed to delivermore time on the snow. You can add lift tickets, rental reservations, lessons and resort credits to one single, reloadable card that can be used again and again. The best news? It’s direct to lift!
Can’t make it to the mountain on your selected date? This card has flexibility – you can use your resort credit towards another day.
Tickets cost less when you purchase well in advance — the sooner your buy, the more you save.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
How Does it Work?
BUY TICKETS ONLINE
Purchase your tickets, rentals, lessons or resort credits online at pajarito.ski.
Look for your confirmation email and flag it. You’ll need to access this email on your ski day. You may choose to print the confirmation email or screenshot it to show to the resort attendant.
ACTIVATE YOUR TICKET, RENTALS, LESSONS
On your ski day, enter Pajarito through the Parking Lot Arrival Station.
You’ll need to present your confirmation email to the attendant who will provide you with the FREE reloadable Pajarito Card for each guest.
Write the guest’s name on their card with a sharpie. Activate your ticket, rentals, and lessons by clicking the link in your confirmation email, entering your card number and PIN. The system will direct you to the slopes, the rental shop, or to your lesson. The Pajarito Card is direct-to-lift, no need to pick up a sticky ticket or anything else. Lanyards are available for sale in the store.
Hold onto your card and reload it with tickets, rentals, lessons, or resort credit for your next bluebird or powder day!
Tickets will be available for purchase in mid-November.
Know Before You Go:
- We don’t anticipate a reservation system for our passholders at this time.
- All lift tickets will be sold online and there will be no window rate.
- You must purchase tickets, rentals, and lessons before arrival on the mountain.
- Tickets will go on sale later this fall, and a major goal of our pricing this season will be to help anticipate and spread out demand.
- On peak days, expect to see higher rates due to increased demand, and conversely, expect to see much lower pricing on weekdays and other non-peak time periods.
- The brand new Pajarito Card will hold all lift tickets, rental reservations, lessons, and resort credits in one single, reloadable card. The Pajarito Card itself is free and will be offered to all ticketed guests prior to and upon arrival.
- We will not be offering day tickets to our Power Kids or Super Senior passholders. Passholders will need to have their pass in hand before arrival at the resort.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions about the Pajarito Card,
including information on how to exchange your tickets, lessons, or rentals.
Every Day Ski FREE