COVID Health & Safety
Welcome to Pajarito!
We want you to enjoy your time with us while taking appropriate precautions. Your health and safety, and that of our employees is a top priority for us.
Please abide by New Mexico guidelines for physical distancing, mask-wearing, and the like. Please review these guidelines at https://cv.nmhealth.org/covid-safe-practices/
We ask you to remain within your party of people, and stay 6 feet away from those not in your party. Masks are required when you’re indoors at Pajarito, and we ask that you kindly wear your mask when it’s not possible to maintain at least 6 feet of distance outdoors. Travelers to New Mexico should reference the Governor’s Executive Order for Travelers and everyone should review the current health orders by the State of New Mexico.
If you are ill or have any of the signs and symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay at home. Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are located here.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
As you take advantage of our activities, please be thoughtful of others around you. Maintain physical distancing, wear a face covering when 6 feet of separation can’t be maintained, and continue to respect both the human and natural environment as you recreate.
- Face coverings are required in public settings except when eating, drinking, or exercising.
- Wash your hands often and sanitize between activities.
- Please practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance around other guests whenever possible.
- We are performing additional maintenance and sanitization within our facilities.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks.
Pajarito is in the process of becoming NM Safe Certified. That means all of our employees are trained and certified in COVID-safe practices. We’re working hard to clean and disinfect surfaces, promote social distancing, and wearing our masks to help keep you – and our staff – healthy and well.
Traveling from out of state?
Please visit the State of New Mexico’s guidance on traveling prior to arrival.
- We are following the State of New Mexico guidelines for dining
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting tables after guest use