Opening Day Announced
Mother Nature delivered over a foot of snow to the mountain and we are VERY happy to announce we are opening for winter operations.
Passholder Appreciation Days: January 22-23
Open to the Public: January 24
We will be open for two special passholder appreciation days January 22-23, and we will open to the public Sunday, January 24. Tickets to the public will go on sale later this week at Pajarito’s online store at www.pajarito.ski.
We are planning to have the Beginner Chair 3 and the Aspen Chair 4 running. The cafe will be open, but there will be no indoor seating available. NEW! Guests may order food online at www.pajarito.ski/eat for pickup.
Rentals will not be available during the passholder appreciation days, but will be available on Sunday, January 24. The following weekend the mountain will be open to the public January 29-31 and henceforth will operate on its normal schedule of Wednesday-Sunday until Spring Break. Private lessons will be available Sunday and reservations can be made by emailing [email protected].
Pajarito will be observing COVID-19 precautions, outlined here.
- Face coverings are required in public settings except when eating, drinking, or exercising. This includes in line for the lift.
- Wash your hands often and sanitize between activities.
- Please practice physical distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance around other guests whenever possible.
- We are performing additional maintenance and sanitization within our facilities.
- Our employees will be wearing face masks.