A Powderful Opening Weekend!
Get Ready for a Powder Opening Weekend
Mother Nature has dumped 15″ so far and we are ready to welcome you back to the little bird for an amazing weekend of skiing and riding.
Beginner, Aspen, and the Magic Carpet lifts will be spinning with most trails east of the Aspen lift open until Townsight, please see the Snow Report for all the details on trails.
Watch for more rope drops on the west side of Aspen throughout the weekend.
Tips to make your day brighter:
- Buy your tickets online in advance. We will have limited staff at the ticket window. Purchase online and save time and money! Pro-tip: skip the line at the ticket window and pick up a Pajarito card at the store, rental shop, or cafe, activate it and head straight to the lift.
- Have a lift ticket card from last year? Re-use it! Your purchases are automatically loaded onto that card unless you activate a new card
- Reserve your rentals online and arrive at the rental shop at least an hour before you want to ski or ride to get properly fitted.
- Lessons are only available on a walk-up basis this weekend— arrive early at the store to sign up; lessons are available online henceforth
- Place your orders online at least 30 minutes at the cafe before you’re hungry!
- Kids ages 12 and under ski FREE with Power Kids, please register them online and save time this weekend!